Ultimate has a first-in-class quality system. We developed, in-house, a Quality Management System that is third party registered to ISO 9001.
Our standard processes enable us to make the part right the first time, every time, and meet your on-time delivery requirements. However, if any issues do arise, we ensure containment within 24 hours and a path to resolution, followed by root cause analysis as needed.
We excel at deliverable documentation, shouldering that work for your benefit. Our computerized inspection reports are developed specifically for each individual part number. Our quality records are unique to each job run, with job traceability going back to the material originating mill heat number. We keep our job records for a minimum of 10 years, unless otherwise specified. We provide PPAPs when required.
With our continuous improvement processes, you can rest assured knowing you are always getting the best value.
How we meet your quality needs
- Certified to ISO 9001
- CMM Verifications
- Enclosed Inspection Laboratory
- Deliverable Documentation, as specified
- Fully documented first piece, in-process, and final inspection
- Production Part Approval Process in accordance with AIAG protocol, when required
- Corrective Action utilizing 8D methodologies
- Six Sigma Deployment
- Supplier Surveys
- Micro-Vu Excel 664UM, CMM/Video System
- Mahr MMQ 400, FormScan
- Micro-Vu Video Inspection System 16” x 24”
- Mitutoyo Roundness Test RA-114
- Mitutoyo LSM-6900 Laser Scan Micrometer
- Mitutoyo SJ-400 Surface Finish Tester
- Wilson/Rockwell Hardness Tester Series 500
- Industry standard hard and hand gauges